martes, 29 de abril de 2008

Raindrops on an April Morning

Raindrops falling down from the sky on an April morning. I open my eyes to the sound of the drops hitting the window, and think: what are you doing now? are also listening to the rain while you are lying in bed? I close my eyes to try and stop thinking about you, because it hurts me to think of how far you are and that I can't hold you in my arms or feel your touch. But the only thing that happens when I close my eyes is that I think of you more, of what you are doing, when will I see you next.
I want to see, to hold you, to kiss you. I don't know how long I will stand this wait.

The sound of the rain soothes my heart as I fall asleep, dreaming of you. Dreaming that I hold your hand and we are walking in the rain down the streets. Laughing and joking but falling in love with each drop that comes down from heaven.

1 comentario:

la_drummer_girl dijo...

=O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


WOOOooOooOoOooOOOW


wonderful =P

=)


IIII LOOOOVEEEE YOOOOOOUUU