sábado, 14 de marzo de 2009

Poema 7.09

Something to remember me by
Princess for a day
You're still standing in my way
You look pretty in your summer dress
Look out window
You see life go by
You don't why but wanna cry
Tears roll down
As the sun goes down
Staring at the last rays of light
Here comes the night

Sitting on the coach
With a bottle almost stuck to your mouth
Drinking the hours by
Watching you
Still take this abuse
I don't know what to say

You draw me near
But you me push away
I don't know what to make of you today
But you say you want me to stay

You look tired
Sleep is the last thing you need
A distraction is the best place to be
You jump on the table and start singing
Making words out of nothing
You breakdown and cry
Another day has gone by
You fall asleep in my arms
You smile as you dream
Face of an angel in peace
Del fotolog (09/03/2009)

No hay comentarios: